Thursday, April 26, 2012

What have we been up to?

Our little family is going through a rough transition once again.  We did this just 2 short years ago and now we are doing it with a toddler in tow.

Robbie is working in Cordele at his new job, but our life (aka house) is still in Thomasville waiting to sell.  H and I hate being here without Robbie, so we packed our bags and have been living at Honey and Big Daddy's house for the past THREE weeks.  (hence my lack of posts)  How sweet they are to let us take over their lives :)

Hawkins loved every second.  He had four adults at his beckon call most of the time and endless things to play with and look at outside.  And he didn't have to go to school!  My Dad spoils him rotten and lets him play with the hose any time he wants.  Hawkins spent every waking second with me and has gotten VERY attached to his Mommy.


It was great to see Robbie every day and I loved having my parents there to help with Hawkins.  I also got a little spoiled having my Mom cook and clean for me :)  

We are back home this week and I have to say it is sooooo nice to be at home and sleep in my own (king sized) bed!  Hawkins went to school this week and we are getting back into our own routine.  We will continue to be back and forth until we can sell our house and get settled in Americus.  

Say a little prayer for the selling of our house!!!  

No comments: