Sunday, May 9, 2010

27 weeks!

As of last Friday I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have been so blessed with an easy pregnancy so far. My growing belly is starting to get in the way, and it is nearly impossible to tie my tennis shoes, but no complaints here! Baby Raybon is kicking and squirming around more these days, and it is the BEST feeling in the world. I guess I can feel him alot more b/c he is getting bigger too. That makes Mommy very happy. We continue to pray for a healthy baby boy. Here is my 27 week picture:
We had a great first weekend in Thomasville and were able to get out and socialize a little bit. I already love the small town feeling and know we will love it here. I can run all my errands in an hour or less! It is great. I am not quite sure what to do in this new town and it is all a little overwhelming. I have been resting alot and walking alot at the YMCA. I feel guilty for sleeping in, but quickly remind myself that in 3 short months there will be no sleeping in so it is ok to enjoy it for now :)

I am looking SO forward to my one and only Baby Shower this weekend!!!!!! Have a great week.

No comments: